Saucio announced availability for first Web-Based Dispatch and Accounting Software, called Saucio eTrucking, for transportation industry. Saucio eTrucking is simple, affordable dispatch and
accounting software solution for small to mid-size trucking companies. Your customers can now track loads and check payment history any time resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
Company drivers and carriers can also check new assigned loads and payment history.
Features of Saucio eTrucking
Contact us for DEMO and for more information
- Easy Data Entry: Simplifying your operations is our goal. As a result, our data entry module allows to enter your customers, carriers, equipments, employees
and load locations. The data entry will save you tremendous amount of time in daily operations.
- Allows to enter credit limit for each customer.
- Allows to enter multiple contacts (phone,fax, e-mail etc.) at customer and carriers.
- Allows to enter detail information about equipment ( lease holder information, creditor information, insurance information etc.)
- Allows to assign equipment to driver.
- Allows to enter required and optional insurances for carriers and equipments.
- Allows to enter DIRECTIONS for load locations.
- Easy Dispatch: Saucio eTrucking customer love easy dispatch concept. The loads are divided into three categories: 1) Available Loads, 2) Dispatched
Loads, and 3) Delivered Loads. With click of buttons, the dispatcher can check available loads, dispatch loads, check status, give directions etc.
- Allows to check available resources by location, driver or equipment.
- Allows entry of multiple pick-ups and drops.
- Loads are pre-sorted based on dates and locations for maximum effectiveness.
- Allows to search loads based on load number, customer, driver, equipment, carrier etc.
- Allows to search loads based on customer reference number.
- Allows to check dropped container, empty containers and search containers load (Must for customer handling containers).
- Allows to assign load to drivers, carriers etc from drop-down lists.
- Allows to assign multiple drivers.
- Allows to pick appropriate status.
- Allows to enter last location so that customers can track loads.
- Allows to print carrier and driver copy of load with only appropriate information.
- Allows to check details about load.
- Simplified entry of receivable and payable charges.
- Alerts: There are many kinds of alerts that allows you to better manage your operations.
- Customer Credit Alert: How much open receivable you want to allows before taking some actions for your particular customer?
- License Expiration Alert: Driver license expiration, carrier license expirations etc.
- Medical Certificate Expiration Alert: for drivers.
- Insurance Expiration Alert: for carriers, equipment etc.
- Vehicle Maintenance Alerts: Alerts for oil change, tire change, bit inspection, regualar maintenance etc..
- Easy Billing (Receivable): Saucio eTrucking allows real-time information visibility and smooth flow of information between dispatch and accounting departments.
This remove any human errors and confusion in the billing process.
- Allows to print invoice with simple click of button.
- Allow to search open receivable entry by load number, customer and by date range.
- Allow to check past due receivable entries ( 30 day past due, 60 day past due and 90 day past due). Improve you cash-flow is our goal.
- Allows to check short-pay loads .
- Allows to track payment by load number or by customer.
- Payroll: Our simplified payroll system will save you many hours of tedious work and better manage your payroll. With click of buttons, you can
create driver and carrier payroll.
- Allows to enter payment date and chech number.
- Allows to track payment for driver or carrier.
- Trip Expenses: Allows entry of trip expenses, such as diesel, toll etc. before closing payment to driver or carrier.
- Equipment Maintenance Log: Saucio eTrucking allows you to create maintenance log for each equipment to better manage your fleet for
- Allows entry of maintenance type ( oil change, tire change etc), cost and mechanic informationr.
- Entry of odometer reading adjust maintenance alerts.
- Total Maintenance Cost Report allows you to check amount spent on each equipment and decide if time has come for replacement.
- Customer Load Tracking: Saucio eTrucking provides power of an enterprise at a very reasonable cost. Our customer use this feature as selling tools to their
- Allows customers to login with assigned userID and password. Allows multiple userID's per customer.
- Allows customers to track loads
- Allows customers to track payment history.
- Driver/Carriers Online Access: Your drivers and carriers can also login with userID's and password to check newly assigned loads and check
- Reports: A lot of reports are embedded in different modules. Following is summary of the important reports:
- Revenue Reports: Allows to check revenue generate per customer. This helps our customers to tailer customer service.
- Company Financial Reports: Year-to-date financial numbers are shown on manager dashboard along with open receivable and payable figures.
You can also generate report for total reveneue, amount paid to drivers/carriers, trip expenses and maintenance cost.
- Customer Short-Pay Report: Our software allows you to check all short-paid loads.
- IFTA Tax: Allows to print all loads required for IFTA tax purpose.
- Oregon Tax: Allows to print all loads required for Oregon tax purpose.
- DOT Audit Reports: With click of buttons, you can now print most of the reports required during DOT audit. Some of reports are:
- Fleet Mileage Report
- Current Drivers List
- Gross Income Report:
- Vehicle Maintenance Report
- Last Bit-Inspection Information
- Driver's Medical Certification Information